Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blogs are awfully presumptuous, aren't they? Isn't it bizarre to think that people write about themselves and what they think so others can read it. I suppose it's a way to make us feel special. People love to feel important, at least I do, and I think blogging is a way to give ourselves a little bit of fame. With a bit of luck, our blogs will become popular and maybe become "Blogs of Note," and goodness knows what follows after that.

What I'm listening to: "Morning Light" by Soulive. Great song; kind of reggae-ish (I'm obviously far too white for real reggae, so I have to settle for just reggae-ish music)

Reading: "Pastworld" by Ian Beck. It hasn't totally captured me yet, but I'm going to persevere. I've put the days of giving up on books 4 pages in behind me. It's definitely an intriguing concept; a massive theme park replicating Victorian London.

Cheers,

C.T

No comments:

Post a Comment