The Story of Cirrus Flux was a bit of an in-between book for me. The author wrote just barely excitingly enough for me to keep reading the whole book, but I didn't find it a particularly interesting read. Some of the characters were good and the overall concept of the book was great, but I found that it was simply not very exciting. A great book by this author, though, is Endymion Spring. Much more intruiging.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Book Review: Cirrus Flux by Matthew Skelton
The Story of Cirrus Flux was a bit of an in-between book for me. The author wrote just barely excitingly enough for me to keep reading the whole book, but I didn't find it a particularly interesting read. Some of the characters were good and the overall concept of the book was great, but I found that it was simply not very exciting. A great book by this author, though, is Endymion Spring. Much more intruiging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment